IF YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS NCSU INTERNS, PLEASE JOIN US!
The Poole College of Management Career Center in partnership with teddslist.com invites your local business to participate in our 2019 Fall Local Business Internship Mini-Fair in Nelson Hall on the NC State campus. This opportunity is exclusively for locally-owned independent businesses on teddslist.com and will be a great event to recruit talented NC State business students for paid spring/summer internships and project work within your company. This is NOT to find students for unpaid work UNLESS you’re a NON-PROFIT.
Wednesday, November 6th 2019
11:00am – 1:00pm
NC State campus – Nelson Hall, 2801 Founders Drive Raleigh, NC 27607
FREE FOR teddslist.com LISTED BUSINESSES
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7fc1GZvndpAKO3FuKCxFU-2_UupC8eIljkz7KTpsfqfdCgA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR1wFhw6iAOXntFp63k5GXsQfi8u4Jsj3IDFMkfiuM4TD77LDAEV9LDulWk
- There is no cost to attend the Local Business Internship Fair.
- Registration is limited to just 2-4 local Raleigh NC businesses.
- After your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation message with event details, including parking instructions, where to go, and what to bring.
Read a success story about local business Anderson Painting and hear from their student-intern from our 2018 Spring Inter Fair.
Read a success story about local business My Hot Lunchbox from our 2018 Spring Inter Fair.
Why Recruit at Poole:
- Poole is a top 50 undergraduate business school, according to the Bloomberg Businessweek 2016
- Poole offers undergraduate degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics with
concentrations in entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, information technology, marketing,
supply chain/operations. They also have a new honors business analytics program.
- 84% of May 2019 graduates (undergraduate) completed at least one internship or co-op experience
Learn more about Poole College of Management https://poole.ncsu.edu
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If this event does not fit your needs, but you know of other colleagues and contacts who would benefit from attending, please share this.
F. Brian Newton
Director, Undergraduate Programs
Poole College of Management Career Center